Control Your Fate: Mediate!
Even if you've never been involved in one yourself, you've surely heard what a nightmare a lawsuit can be, regardless of whether you're the plaintiff or the defendant. In fact, many times, even the "winner" of a lawsuit ends up feeling like a loser because of the high costs of winning -- both financial and emotional.
It's easy to understand why it's so much smarter to resolve a dispute at a mediation with a settlement that both sides find reasonably satisfying. Everyone benefits when the parties control the outcome rather than leaving their fates in the hands of a jury, judge or arbitrator who will make a winner of one party and a loser of the other.
TYPES OF DISPUTES SUSAN KEENBERG, ATTORNEY AT LAW MEDIATES:
- All contract and business disputes;
- Employment law and workplace law matters;
- Real estate law and landlord/tenant matters;
- Premises liability and personal injury cases;
- Professional liability including medical and dental malpractice;
- Neighborhood disputes;
- Common interest development and other homeowner association disputes;
- And more . . .